Codix is a French Software company providing the unique
all-in-one innovative solution iMX for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities,
Insurance companies, etc.
Codix is a dynamic company with
rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC,
BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES
TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS etc.) and worldwide
presence with its subsidiaries on 4 continents.
We are looking for a:
TECHNICAL INTEGRATION AND SUPPORT ENGINEER
• Provide enterprise-level System support for our customers and internal CODIX operations via remote access or on-site
• Define and manage System Infrastructure in-house and at the clients –
Capacity forecasting; UNIX and Application server configurations;
Security, Availability and Continuity plan • Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions regarding Technical integration of company IT products
Ideally you have:
• Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar • Hand-on experience with UNIX/Linux, SHELL scripting • Experience with Apache Tom Cat and/or Apache HTTP and/or Oracle WebLogic and/or IBM WebSphere and/or Red Hat JBoss • Time management skills • Strong willingness to learn and develop further in the area of Information Technologies • Working knowledge of SQL • English fluency
Your profile enhancers:
• Experience with Cloud platforms – Oracle (OCI) Cloud and/or Amazon EC • Experience with Oracle Database and/or Oracle Fusion Middleware • Knowledge of French/German/Spanish is an advantage
• Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefit • Additional Health Insurance and Dental Treatment in Corporate package • Annual Preventive Medical Check • Reimbursement of costs for optical eye wear and dental care package • On-boarding and further trainings • Language courses (English, French, Spanish, German and Bulgarian for foreigners) • Continuous investment into your professional development • Transportation card/Parking place • Food vouchers • Sport cards and activities • Corporate discounts for many places • A key person benefit program • Loyalty program • Friendly work environment with international working standards • Possibility to work from home
In case you are interested and match the requirements, please send us
your CV by using the button "Apply". We are eager to meet you!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We will collect, store and use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.