Codix is a French Software company providing the unique
all-in-one innovative solution iMX for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities,
Insurance companies, etc.
Codix is a dynamic company with
rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC,
BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES
TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS etc.) and worldwide
presence with its subsidiaries on 4 continents.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A:
Technical Support Engineer
• Provide enterprise-level support to our customers. We provide support
via phone, web, email, chat, and other channels as needed • Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions
Your job duties and responsibilities:
• Able to demonstrate leadership skills and take ownership of customer issues reported • Commitment, focus, and follow-through needed to see problems through to resolution • Strong computer skills needed to research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to customer issues
• Willingness to comply with standard procedures for proper handoff and
escalation of issues to the appropriate internal teams in order to find
the optimal solution for our clients • exceptional customer service
skills and excellent communication skills to provide prompt and
accurate feedback to clients and internal stakeholders • Superb
written communication skills to ensure proper recording of all customer
interactions and closure of all presented issues • Commitment to documenting knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles • Ability to diffuse tension and work the issue at hand
• Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar • Significant work experience in technical support, IT support, or as a technical engineer • Working knowledge of Unix/Linux systems and utilities • Working knowledge of Web applications • Working knowledge of SQL
Your profile enhancers:
• Knowledge of French/German/Spanish is an advantage
• Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefit • Additional Health Insurance and Dental Treatment in Corporate package • Annual Preventive Medical Check • Reimbursement of costs for optical eye wear and dental care package • On-boarding and further trainings • Language courses (English, French, Spanish, German and Bulgarian for foreigners) • Continuous investment into your professional development • Transportation card/Parking place • Food vouchers • Sport cards and activities • Corporate discounts for many places • A key person benefit program • Loyalty program • Friendly work environment with international working standards • Possibility to work from home
Please, send your resume and cover letter in English specifying explicitly the position reference.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please note that your
personal data is to be used for recruitment selection purposes only.