AIX and SAN administrator in “System architecture and DB administration department”
The new united bank UBB, as part the Belgium KBC Group is the third largest bank in Bulgaria. Together UBB, its subsidiaries and DZI are the largest bank-insurance group in Bulgaria, one of the main markets for KBC Group.
We are looking for a professional, who will be responsible for organizing and controlling the functionality, configuration and parameterization development and servicing of the hardware of the banking information systems and interfaces.
• Support production, test and development hardware platforms by monitoring for issues, troubleshooting issues, and fulfilling end user requests.
• Perform setup and configuration for network and storage dependent devices
• Setup installation of monitoring and security products. OS hardening
• Perform patch management and system upgrades
• Monitor and identify performance and security issues and escalate or resolve
• Install and configure new equipment, break / fix maintenance on equipment, participate in data center moves of equipment, inventory, asset management and configuration management
• Support IBM SAN and related servers and appliances
What technical skills we expect from you:
• Master degree in Computer science or experience in IT area
• AIX 6.x/7.x or Linux administration experience
• Aix/ pSeries/SP skills
• Experience of IBM Power VM and Power HA
• Practical SAN Fabric experience. Brocade and rebranded Brocade IBM or HP
• Practical experience in one or more of IBM, EMC, HP or equivalent enterprise class data storage arrays
• Practical experience in managing large Storage Area Network Fabrics and NAS / CIFS / NFS
• Good skills in planning and concepts for Data Storage environment
• Performing, monitor & analyze capabilities
• Clusters: configuration and administration
• Backup and recovery: Tivoli SW (DM, TEC, SWD, TSM)
• Experience and knowledge in Linux will be treated as an advantage
What soft skills we expect from you:
• Strong analytical skills
• Good communication skills
• Team worker
• IT certificates
• Ability to work in a multinational corporate environment
• Reliable, flexible & motivated person
• Self driven person
• Proven experience in work under pressure with strict deadlines
• Working level of written and spoken English
WHAT WE OFFER
• Attractive remuneration
• Be part of KBC Group projects with leading role on local level, close relations with KBC Group professionals
• Excellent work location in the center of Sofia -Millenium center, blvd. Vitosha 89 B
• Exchange of best practices and experience with other KBC entities
• International training
• Opportunity for international career
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please apply with CV and recent photo.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
Confidentiality is guaranteed and the provided data is subject to special protection in the meaning of the GDPR and Personal Data Protection Act.
До 4 ч./ден
До 4 ч./ден
Между 4 и 7 ч./ден
Между 4 и 7 ч./ден