Autonomous Driving Simulation Engineer
Visteon Bulgaria is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers.
- Creation of the ADAS system simulation based on different environments and tools like Matlab/Simulink, Carla, Vires VTD, CarMaker, AirSim, etc.
- Maintenance, upgrade and migration of the ADAS system simulation to different environments and frameworks like ROS and ROS/Runtime.
- Creation of customer specific variants of the system simulation.
- Specification and Documentation of ADAS simulation environment.
- Implementation of functionalities to use log data instead of simulation data as model’s input.
- Cooperation with the ADAS teams to integrate their sub modules into the overall simulation environment and to provide them the best fitting customized simulation environment.
- University degree in computer science/engineering, automation engineering, electrical engineering or similar.
- Very good know-how using simulation frameworks and tools like Matlab/Simulink, Carla, Vires/VTD, CarMaker, AirSim, etc. Experience in developing and debugging object-orientated software in C++.
- Experience with the following operating systems: Windows and Linux.
- Experience with agile development, test driven development and continuous integration.
- Language skills: Fluent in English.
- Possibilities for career development in international company;
- Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise;
- Competitive remuneration package with pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place;
- Open and friendly working atmosphere;
- Social activities.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.