Autonomous Driving System Software Engineer
Visteon Bulgaria is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers.
- Specification, definition of requirements and documentation of drivers and sensor interfaces together with the system and requirements engineers.
- Development of safety critical software to read from and configure Lidar, Radar, Cameras, GPS and IMU sensors supporting Linux/QNX or Autosar.
- Development of supervision, data verification and system status verification software components for Linux/QNX or Autosar.
- Adaptation and performance optimization of software components for DriveCoreTMCompute.
- Analysis and verification of drivers and target packages to ensure the required functionality.
- Modification, extension and development of software tools for visualization, logging and analyzing of target system memory, CPU and stack usage.
- University degree in computer science/engineering, automation engineering, electrical engineering or similar.
- Experience in developing and debugging object-orientated software in C++.
- Experience with the development of safety critical source code is a plus.
- Experience with writing software for Linux/QNX or Autosar is a plus.
- Experience with agile development, test driven development and continuous integration.
- Language skills: Fluent in English.
- Possibilities for career development in international company;
- Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise;
- Competitive remuneration package with pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place;
- Open and friendly working atmosphere;
- Social activities.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.