Visteon is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers.
- Mechanical design and development of electronics products for automotive industry.
- Mechanical support of the products in production – releases, changes, etc.
- Building and/or updating of CAD models and drawings of the parts and products.
- Project management and process compliance activities.
- University degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 2 years of experience in field of Mechanical engineering.
- Computer literacy on CATIA V5, Siemens NX or other CAD system.
- Because Visteon operates internationally, very good English is important for the position. It is an advantage for you if have knowledge in French or German language.
Knowledge and experience in the following areas is expected:
- Plastic and metal part design
- Drawing creation and GD&T
- Tolerance analyzes
- Injection molding and decorative technologies
- Project management skills (will be considered as advantage)
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Possibilities for career development in international company
- Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise
- Competitive remuneration package with pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place
- Open and friendly working atmosphere
- Social activities.