ADAS System Integration Engineer
Visteon is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers.
The Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) together with Autonomous Driving is a crucial step in the entire history of the automotive industry. If you are enthusiastic about this technology be part of our team.
- Daily work with the DriveCore™ Compute hardware (A-samples, B-samples)
- Modification, installation, and flashing of DriveCore™ Compute hardware and software
- Participation of samples building and testing for development, in-vehicle tests and customer presentations
- Creation and update of technical diagrams, documentation, and reports
- Transfer of system specification and requirements to an integration work
- Implementation and execution of test cases to verify the integration product against the system specification
- Debugging and functional analysis on system and component level
- University degree in computer science, electronics, automation engineering or similar
- Experience with electronics design tools, reading, and drawing of circuit diagrams
- Experience in working as an integration engineer for test systems/prototypes
- Experience in developing and debugging software in C/C++ and Python
- Experience in developing and debugging real-time embedded systems
- Experience with Linux/QNX or Autosar
- Experience with agile development, test-driven development, and continuous integration
- Language skills: Fluent in English
- Possibilities for career development in an international company;
- Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise;
- Competitive remuneration package with a pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place;
- Open and friendly working atmosphere;
- Social activities.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.