Visteon is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers.
As part of our MDO Engineering team you will be responsible for supporting the project teams through the entire product lifecycle by:
- analyzing and defining requirements for tooling
- providing parts reviews for tooling feasibility
- doing simulations with specific CAE software (e.g Moldflow)
- reviewing and approving tool designs and plastic parts production parameters with suppliers
- University degree in the field of Mechanical or Material Engineering.
- Proven knowledge and experience in tool making and / or tool design with respect to plastic injection mould tools for automotive or consumer electronics products
- Knowledge of plastic injection mould processing and plastic materials
- Understanding of CAE tools and practices, specifically mould flow analysis
- Ability to lead tool reviews - coordinating global teams, including PD, Visteon manufacturing plants and tooling suppliers
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Because Visteon operates internationally, very good English is important for the position
- Availability to travel globally as required to support tooling reviews, tool trials etc.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Possibilities for career development in international company
- Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise
- Competitive remuneration package with pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place
- Open and friendly working atmosphere
- Social activities.