Functional Safety Eng Specialist
Functional Safety Manager
Visteon is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers.
Your key responsibilities:
- Supporting PD teams to achieve ISO26262 compliance of products during the development cycle.
- Support for technical and process compliance.
- Define architectural solutions for safety critical systems.
- Act as Functional Safety and architectural expert.
- Manage the Sofia Safety team, drive the Functional Safety capabilities of the global safety team.
Your key requirements:
- Design experience in the automotive, avionics, medical or train industry, good
- System and SW architecture expertise,
- English language skills.
- Good soft skills and leadership capabilities MBA or Master in engineering domain (Electronics, Software, Hardware, not Mechanical),
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Access to most advanced technologies and System On Chip (SoC) worldwide.
- Be part of the team developing devices that will appear in automotive shows in 1-2 years and in 4-5 years in the vehicles.
- Possibilities for career development in international company.
- Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise.
- Be part of conferences on most advanced technologies.
- Competitive remuneration package with pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place.
- Open and friendly working atmosphere.
- Social activities.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.