Indirect Site Buyer
Visteon Bulgaria is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers.
- Purchase of all Indirect related goods and services required for Bulgaria and Romania sites.
- Enhancement of covering long-term supplier base/strategy development
- Regional goods and services alignment
- Cost reduction and avoidance via price negotiation and implementation of global Indirect sourcing process
- Supplier performance tracking, review, and approval
- Degree in Manufacturing or Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role, in an international environment, preferably within the electronics industry
- Proven knowledge of commodity strategies and pricing/quotation structures
- Value chain analysis experience
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- IT literate
- High proficiency in the English language is mandatory. Additional languages are an advantage.
- Possibilities for career development in an international company
- Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise
- Competitive remuneration package with a pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place
- Open and friendly working atmosphere
- Contacts with leading car manufacturers
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.