Technical Delivery Manager
Visteon is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers.
At this position, you will be managing an engineering project team creating quality SW products for new technology automotive products ensuring continuous product maturation and agile development practices and process compliance to meet customer needs.
Your primary responsibilities :
- Manage SW deliverables – resources, quality, scope, timing, and budget compliance;
- Lead agile software team(s) – manage performance and people development;
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure challenging objectives achievement;
- Understand the development phases of automotive products and expectations;
- Present team and organization at technical discussion;
- Decision making.
Your desired Competencies and Experience:
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent;
- Sound experience in developing embedded and/or application software in C and C++, Java, Linux or other RTOS;
- Experience using modern software development processes, including software configuration; management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review, software version control;
- People management experience.
Your benefits :
- Career development in an international company;
- Competitive remuneration package with a pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place;
- Open and friendly working atmosphere;
- Social activities.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.