Software Engineer SW Platforms and OS
Visteon Bulgaria is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers.
- Design and develop software for automotive embedded devices across a variety of vehicle domains (e.g. driver information, driver monitoring, etc.) for leading automotive manufacturers.
- Deep involvement in board bring-up software activities.
- Solve critical and most complex technical problems.
- University degree in the area of Computer Systems, Electronics, Automation or Information Technologies
- Solid experience in programming languages C/C++.
- Very good English.
- Knowledge in Linux for embedded devices.
- QNX and Linux knowledge will be considered a plus.
- French or German languages.
- Professional experience in automotive area.
- Access to most advanced technologies and System On Chip (SoC) worldwide.
- Be part of the team developing devices that will appear in automotive shows in 1-2 years and in 4-5 years in the vehicles.
- Possibilities for career development in international company.
- Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise.
- Be part of conferences on most advanced technologies.
- Competitive remuneration package with a pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place.
- Open and friendly working atmosphere.
- Social activities.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.