Autonomous Driving Model-Based Design Engineer
Visteon is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers.
In this role, you are responsible for the advancement of Visteon’s MBD framework in the context of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving functions.
- Tailor and refine existing MATLAB/Simulink modeling guidelines (e.g. MAAB) and implement automated checks.
- Develop model templates and configurations for automatic code generation for AUTOSAR targets.
- Develop a unit testing framework on MIL, SIL and PIL level.
- Develop tools and procedures for model checking and report generation.
- Develop tools and procedures to ensure bi-directional traceability between software requirements, detailed-design and unit tests in compliance with ASPICE.
- Understand and comply with functional safety standards according to ISO 26262.
- Train and consult software developers in the correct usage of the MBD framework and methodology.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or a similar field of study
- Minimum of 5 years experience in model-based software development, preferably in the automotive industry
- Profound knowledge in MBD techniques and methodologies.
- Knowledge of the AUTOSAR standard
- Knowledge of ASPICE and ISO26262
- Expertise in MATLAB/Simulink
- Experience in agile software development
- Basic knowledge of vehicle dynamics and control theory is a plus.
- Assertive, frustration tolerant, excellent communication skills
- Independent working style
- Excellent English language skills
- Possibilities for career development in an international company;
- Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise;
- Competitive remuneration package with a pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place;
- Open and friendly working atmosphere;
- Social activities.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.