Junior Windows Administrator, IT Operations Unit
Everyone is constantly looking for the best place to work, a place where their ideas do matter.
At UniCredit we invest in your talent, because our people are our biggest asset, who is contributing to our community with their various experiences, skills
We empower our people to grow by activating their unique potential and investing in their professional and personal development.
You can be part of the horizon we build together, all in an international group where people are much more than just employees and each one meaningfully
contributes to our shared future success.
You can fulfil your ambition, to make a difference To do what matters.
The main responsibilities for the position are:
- Maintenance, troubleshooting and monitoring Windows based server infrastructure including Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and System Center product
suite, Azure Cloud
- Apply patches and upgrades to operating systems and software
- Create and optimize virtual machines and system performance
- Troubleshoot incidents and resolve problems on time
- Ensure availability and performance of Windows based server infrastructure
- Identify root cause of incidents and make appropriate recommendation to avoid future failure
The appropriate candidates have:
- The will to develop Windows system administration skills including: Active Directory, Exchange servers, Azure Cloud Services, Email Gateway and Web Gateway
management, DNS, DHCP, Windows Server Security
- Degree or currently studying Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent
- Ability to coordinate complex changes
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work full - time
- Good English
- Team player
- Understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and Devops principles is an advantage
- Place of work: Sofia, Bulgaria
- Reference number: IT_JSA_0819
- If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send a motivation letter and a detailed CV