Internship: Project Management Office (m/f/d)
We´re specialised on Market Intelligence and Consulting services mainly in the field of Digitalization (market and competitor analysis, company analysis, influencer, ...). Founded in 2010 with now over 30 colleagues at two locations (Germany & Bulgaria) we achieved strong growth in the last years and follow ambitious goals. For this we´re searching for motivated and talented people for our office in Sofia to expand our capabilities and force our international project work.
You main responsibilities will be:
- Assist in tracking, documenting and reporting on the progress of work along project timelines to facilitate the timely implementation of the projects
- Assist members of the project management team with day to day project activities
- Prepare reports and presentations for the Director PMO (close collaboration)
- Attend meetings and write meeting minutes
- Assist in expediting various tasks and activities associated with projects
- Post reports and documentation to our tools
- Ensuring project documentation templates are current
- Self-starter, willing to learn new concepts and adapt to change.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong PowerPoint skills and technical understanding
- Fluent English
What to expect
- We have grown substantially and have ambitious goals in a flexible and dynamic working environment
- International and young colleagues (average ~30 years) in an experienced working environment
- Dynamic tasks and projects for international leading clients
- Steep learning curve and fast track to responsibility
- Close cooperation with the German Headquarter (crossnational project work) and strong teamwork
- Hands on mentality, down to earth, pragmatic approach – producing best results for our customers
We´re looking forward to your application. Please add your CV, motivation letter, your earliest start date and your salary expectations.