Consumer Sales Department Manager
– Cluster East
Telenor is a leading telecommunication services provider with more than 3 million active users in Bulgaria. As of August 2018, Telenor Bulgaria become part of PPF Group.
PPF Group invests into multiple market segments such as banking and financial services, mechanical engineering, telecommunications, biotechnology, insurance, real estate, and agriculture.
In Telenor, we believe that the successful social strategy of each company begins with responsibility for the people, who build its success and its good name. Care and recognition for the employees are the main factors for the
growth of our company. For this reason, we provide our staff with the best working conditions to enable them to develop their professional and personal skills.
We are looking for a Consumer Sales Department Manager accountable for development of the retail sales network, by ensuring the proper execution of the retail strategies and standards.
Your main responsibilities would be to:
- Control, direct and take responsibility for development of the retail sales network in the respective district
- Develop strategy and manage sale setup in order to maximize business results and generate revenue
- Analyze the market situation and define monthly sales targets by regions according to the priorities set by the Telenor Stores Division Director
- Develop, implement and monitor different targets’ games and incentive schemes aiming at increasing targets’ achievement and employee’s motivation
- Control and coach the regional sales managers’ performance. Perform visits on the spot
- Ensure the execution of retail sales standards aiming at implementation of trade concepts to maximize sales opportunities
- Monitor and control the KPIs of the Retail Sales network. Provide and implement effective business solutions aiming optimisation and profit increase
- Review and update revenue progress and report sales performance to the management team
- Manage, develop and motivate the employees; assess the individual and teamwork performance
What we would expect from you:
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance or related
- Vast experience in the retail sales area
- Ability to inspire, motivate and lead teams to the achievement of common goals
- Ability to delegate tasks and develop talents
- Excellent organizational and managerial skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent strategic and analytical thinking
- Ability to work cross-functionally in challenging environment
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- PC skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Positive workplace culture where you would receive all the support you need from your peers and managers in order to achieve your personal and team goals
- Annual bonus based on your personal performance
- Preferential prices for mobile devices and accessories
- Unlimited mobile services and mobile internet
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly food and gift vouchers
- Transportation allowance
- Additional health insurance
CHALLENGE YOURSELF! DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and in compliance with applicable law regarding personal data protections.