Suppliers and Demand Management Specialist
Telenor is a leading telecommunication services provider with more than 3 million active users in Bulgaria. As of August 2018, Telenor Bulgaria
become part of PPF Group.
PPF Group invests into multiple market segments such as banking and financial services, mechanical engineering, telecommunications, biotechnology, insurance, real
estate, and agriculture.
In Telenor, we believe that the successful social strategy of each company begins with responsibility for the people, who build its success and its
good name. Care and recognition for the employees are the main factors for the growth of our company. For this reason, we provide our staff with the best working
conditions to enable them to develop their professional and personal skills.
We are looking for a Suppliers and Demand Management Specialist accountable for managing relationships with vendors and managed services
partner, projects management and coordination, delivery and quality of existing and new services, products and infrastructure provided by managed service
partner and relevant Suppliers.
Your main responsibilities would be to:
- Contracts management: Leading the process of renewing contracts with vendors, making sure that Telenor requirements are to be delivered and secured
- Budget management: Leading the process of budgeting and accruing what is assigned with the contract management
- Vendor management: following up agreed SLAs with vendors and making the appropriate escalation when needed.
- Ensuring continual service improvement delivered by Managed Service Partner or other Partner driven by business needs
- Cooperation with other parts of the organization on process oriented and cross-functional work
- Responsible for Project coordination between Telenor Bulgaria and Managed Service Partner and other Partners
- Support diverse regular and forecast service orders from other organizational units and through Demand management transfer orders to managed service
partner(s) and relevant suppliers
What we would expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred to be in Telecommunication / IT area
- Minimum 1-year experience with vendor and contract management
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Integrity and reliability
- Excellent analytical skills
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Good command of English - writing and speaking
- Knowledge of MS Office tools
- Experience with SAP ERP will be considered an advantage
- Positive workplace culture where you would receive all the support you need from your peers and managers in order to achieve your personal and team goals
- Annual bonus based on your personal performance
- Preferential prices for mobile devices and accessories
- Unlimited mobile services and mobile internet
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly food and gift vouchers
- Transportation allowance
- Additional health insurance
CHALLENGE YOURSELF! DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and in compliance with applicable law regarding
personal data protections.