If you've met a deadlock and defeated that beast...
If complex multiline code is not a riddle to you...
If you're not afraid to step in when a big customer needs a hero to help save their business...
And you share our passion for technology and belief that we can drive changes instead of simply following guidelines...
Come join us to build a better, stronger team.
If you prefer strict definitions, here's what we are looking for:
- 2+ years Java experience
- Very good knowledge of debugging tools and techniques
- Experience with database development
- Experience with building JAVA applications
- Experience with CORE Java or BPM products
- Experience with performance testing
- Strong analytic skills and ability to combine experience with business knowledge to
- Good communication and knowledge-sharing skills
- Fluency in English and sound e-mail writing skills
Experience with OSGi (Equinox) and Gradle give you bonus points to the first level.
- We offer challenging projects; excellent work-life balance; access to cutting-edge
technology; opportunity to work, learn, and play in a large team with vast and various experience.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- An opportunity to work on some of the most important and challenging Software AG
products used by large enterprises all over the world;
- Excellent remuneration package with additional social and medical benefits
- Work-life balance - 25 days of vacation, flexible working hours, home office policy
- Well-defined career and personal development opportunities in wide range of
- Regular training and team building events
- A sustainable job in a global environment
- Fun and comfortable working atmosphere.